So I took some notes as several friends and family have requested what the diet consists. I am following the Four Hour Body by Timothy Ferris, and the first step of the diet is by just doing this diet, you can lose 20 pounds in 28 days. The next step after that is to exercise if you want to lose more or exercise, diet and supplements to get a kick ass body in 6 months.
I am on Day 2 and so far it hasn’t been too old as the diet is pretty similar to the Atkins diet with one major exception (and why I love it), it has a cheat day where you can eat anything and everything you want and that actually makes you lose weight even faster.
So with that put aside, here are my rough notes, but I highly recommend you buy this book, it’s easy to read and in less than 100 pages can explain what you need to do to lose 20 pounds ASAP.
Four-Hour Body Diet
1) Get Body Circumference to get Total Inches Before
a) Four locations: Mid Bicep Both Arms
d) Mid Thighs
2) Avoid White Carbs: All Bread, rice, cereal, potatoes, pasta, tortillas, and fried food with breading.
3) No Fruit, drinks 1.5 Liters of water a day. No dairy
4) Eat Same meals over and over again
b) Legumes: Daal, Black Beans, Pinto Beans, Red beans, Soy Beans
5) Ideal Schedule
a) 10 Am Breakfast: eat 30 to an hour after waking( Scrambled Eggology, black beans, mixed vegetables or a 30 gram protein shake with water and ice)
b) 2pm Lunch (Mexican restaurant/chipotle)
c) 630 Pm Smaller second lunch (Grass fed beef, pinto beans, mixed vegetables)
d) 8-9 Work out
e) 10pm Dinner (grass fed beef (trader joes), lentils and mixed vegetables
6) Take one day off and go crazy. No calorie counting!
7) Supplements: Magnesium (take 500mg before sleep), and Calcium
8) Spices: Garlic salt, montreal steak run, thick salsa with no sugar, white truffle sea salt, tarragon, Thai Chili Paste, Sricha, Balsamic vinega and oilive oil.
9) Macadamia oil and Chee,
10) Chipotle (Fajita Bowl: peppers, onions, steak, tomato salsa, green salsa, cheese, sour cream, guacamole, romaine lettuce)
11) Grocery List
a) Organic Eggs
b) Black Bean Can
c) Lentil Can (or you can get steamed lentils from Traders Joes, add lime juice, indian spices, tomatoes and onions and you can get like 60 grams of protein of one packet!)
d) Mixed Vegetables (Broccoli/Cauliflower)
g) Siracha hot Sauce
h) Ghee (yes the indian one!. Timothy Ferris loves it
k) Green Beans
l) Red Beans
m) Grassfed Beef
n) Breast/Thigh Chicken
- o) Tuna in Water, Onions
p) 2 Liter Water Bottle
q) Tape Measure
r) Macadamia oil
s) Lime Juice
v) broccoli, cauliflower, Brussels sprouts, kale, cabbage, and bok choy have in common?
- March 1 (sanjaysabarwal.com)